Our military projects provide quality child care choices for military families. Programs are administered by the National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (NACCRRA) and funded by the Department of Defense.
Become a NACCRRA Respite service provider
Military families can utilize either In-Home respite care or Out-of-Home care depending upon the needs of the family.
|In-Home Respite||Out-of-Home Respite|
- Experience working with children, or experience in the Special Needs field or other Health fields
- Possess or willing to obtain current Pediatric CPR and Pediatric First Aid
- Must clear a background screening
- Reliable transportation and direct access by telephone and e-mail
- Willing to complete Child Abuse Awareness Training prior to providing care
For more information, please contact our Military Respite Care Staff at [email protected].
Copyright © 2015 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Childcare Resource Service | 3333 Camino del Rio South, Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92108 | 619.521.3055 | Corporate Site